Candida and Candidiasis 2021
The Candida and Candidiasis meeting will take place online as a digital event, following the postponement of the in-person meeting that was scheduled to take place in Montreal, Canada in April 2020.
The event will provide a vital online forum for the Candida research community to strengthen relationships, form collaborations and present the latest advances and ideas about
- The diagnosis and treatment of Candida infections
- Antifungal drug resistance
- The genomics and epidemiology of the Candida clade
- The molecular mechanisms that underpin Candida pathobiology
- The immunological responses of the host to the fungus
The digital event will include all scientific sessions that were planned for the in-person meeting and will feature the majority of the previously chosen presenters, with the addition of some speakers presenting recently submitted work.
The full meeting programme is now available online. All times are in UK local time (GMT).