Infectious Diseases in the 21st Century - Global Challenges for Health and Society
The highly topical and explosive challenges posed by the worldwide advance of infectious diseases will be discussed at the conference in an interdisciplinary manner. Internationally recognized experts are invited. The conference is free of charge and is aimed equally at colleagues from various disciplines, basic scientists, clinical researchers, doctors and entrepreneurs.
The conference is organized by the German National Academy of Sciences Leopoldina and the Academy of Sciences and Humanities in Hamburg with the support of the InfectControl 2020 consortium.
- Vaccines and host-based Therapies
- InfectControl 2020: One Health
- Barriers to Development and Clinical Research
- Epidemiology and Public Health
- Antibiotics and Anti-infectives
- Pathogenicity and Genomics
- Infections in the Media
- Demand and Market
- Evolution of Man and Microbe
Evening Lecture by Nobel Prize Laureate Harald zur Hausen
Location: Friedrich Schiller University Jena, Fürstengraben 1, 07743 Jena