6th International Symposium "Systems Biology of Microbial Infection" (SBMI)
We kindly invite all interested guestes to actively participate in the 6th International Symposium "Systems Biology of Microbial Infection" that will be held November 11-12 this year as a DIGITAL event:
The systems biology of microbial infection aims to understand the interaction between hosts and pathogens by the integrative combination of experiment and theory. The focus of this symposium is on the interaction between the immune systems of humans or animals and bacterial or fungal pathogens. We welcome contributions that, for example, focus on
- unraveling pathogenicity mechanisms by a systems biology approach,
- host-microbe and microbe-microbe interactions,
- reconstructing cellular networks based on time series data,
- analysing spatio-temporal aspects of infection processes,
- identifying diagnostic biomarkers and potential drug targets,
- exploring strategies for personalized therapy.
You are welcome to submit your abstract and consider to apply for the "Tandem-Talk" format. Abstract submission is possible until September 15, 2021.
The participation is free of charge, but please register in order to receive the login details.
Many thanks to Marc Thilo Figge (FungiNet project B4) and his group for organizing the SBMI 2021!