MiCom 2018: 7th International Conference on Microbial Communication for Young Scientists
Established in 2010, MiCom is a unique conference organized by PhD students of the Excellence Graduate School Jena School for Microbial Communication JSMC in Jena that fosters interdisciplinary discussion between accomplished researchers and young scientists in the field of microbial communication.
Registration is open! You are welcome to submit your abstracts until January 21st, 2018.
There are 5 sessions comprising the essence of the microbiological research in Jena. The sessions and corresponding invited speakers are as follows:
- Chemical Ecology: Christian Kost, Christine Beemelmanns
- Environment: Colomban de Vargas, Anna Gorbushina
- Natural Products: Uffe Mortensen, Pierre Stallforth
- Pathogenesis: Hubertus Haas, Ilse Jacobsen
- Systems Biology: Marnix Medema, Gianni Panagiotou
For more information click here.
Location: Friedrich-Schiller-University of Jena, Carl-Zeiss-Str. 3, 07743 Jena (Lecture Hall 3)